JPROR FLEET SERVICE SOFTWARE BUNDLE
1. Close all other running applications.
2. Insert the JPROR Fleet Service Software Bundle CD into your CD-ROM drive.
3. Click the Install JPROR Fleet Diagnostics button. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
4. Once the JPROR Fleet Diagnostics installation has completed, click the Install JPROR Fleet Service Portal button. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
5. When the installation has completed, close the Installation screen.
6. Install the DLA drivers from the CD or by downloading them from www.noregon.com/downloads/
If using the CD, click START, Run and type D:DLA Drivers in the text box where the letter “D” represents the drive letter of your CD/DVD-ROM drive. Click the OK button. In the newly opened window double-click either the Serial-Parallel or the USB folder depending on your adapter type. Double-click either the Setup file (for serial/parallel) or the Noregon USB DLA Driver file (for USB).
If using downloaded drivers, begin the installation process by running the file you just downloaded.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions and the separate DLA QuickStart Guide to complete the installation.
8. To begin using JPROR Fleet Service Portal or JPROR Fleet Diagnostics, double-click either of the application’s icons located on the Desktop. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate each application.
3. The Vehicle/Component Information area at the bottom of the Vehicle Readiness window displays various vehicle information.
Fault Code Information
The Fault Code Information window displays information about active and inactive faults detected on the vehicle databus. Each fault lists the status, component, description, Flash code, Lookup code, FMI, and count.
Additional information is displayed at the bottom of the Fault Code Information window by selecting a fault. Information available for the selected fault may include the ability to view Freeze Frame details and lamp information. You can also launch the associated third-party (OEM) diagnostic application or troubleshooting manual by clicking on the appropriate icon.
Key Data Points The Key Data Points window displays specific data items targeted to the
component currently selected in the Vehicle Readiness window. Four different Key Data Point collections exist: vehicle, engine, transmission and brake components. Each Key Data Point collection is graphically illustrated using gauges, thermometers, etc.
The Data Monitor screen displays various data items and parameters, converted to meaningful values with associated units. To view, click the Data Monitor button on the toolbar.
The Strip Chart screen displays various data items and parameters in a constantly-updating graph format, allowing you to view trending information. To view, click the Launch Strip Chart button in the Data Monitor window.
Click the Reports button to generate and print a report that contains the vehicle’s Key Data Points, components, faults and each fault’s Key Data Points (DDEC model 60 engines only).
JPROR Fleet Diagnostics contains many more useful features not documented in this QuickStart Guide. For a more detailed description of all functions, please read the User’s Guide by selecting Help.